Friday, September 28, 2007
Canadian Thanksgiving: MySpace Comments
With Canadian Thanksgiving just around the corner, I've started preparing myself with a good assortment of Thanksgiving greetings so that I don't have to waste time, searching out for the perfect Thanksgiving cards to wish my Canadian friends. Here's a couple of comments from among my collection that I want to wish my Canadian neighbor with.



Send this Canadian Thanksgiving ecard !
More Canadian Thanksgiving Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...







Send this Love on Canadian Thanksgiving ecard !
More Love on Canadian Thanksgiving Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Michael at 4:31 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: